HOW TO MAKE PALAK PANEER
500gms Fresh Palak
2 Onions grated (optional)
Ginger, Garlic paste as per taste
5-6 tbsp oil
1 tsp pure ghee
Garam masala to taste
2-3 bay leaves
Red chili powder to taste
1 tsp cumin powder
Salt To Taste
· Clean and wash spinach nicely.
· Boil the spinach in water and add little salt while boiling to retain the colour cool it make fine paste in a mixer.
· Heat oil in a kadai.
· Add bay leaves then ginger-garlic paste and stir-fry for a minute.
· Now add onions and fry till golden brown.
· Add all spices except red chili powder.
· Now add the spinach and little water if needed and cook for 10-15 minutes.
· Cut paneer into pieces (Paneer can be fried to golden brown in a separate pan or can be used as it is).
· Add Paneer pieces to the gravy and cook until done now add cream.
· Just before serving, heat pure ghee in a small pan.
· Hold the pan over bowl, add chili powder and immediately pour on the palak paneer.