· Bread-8 slices
· Onion-1/2(finely chopped)
· Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
· Capsicum-1/4 cup(finely chopped) Optional
· Red chilli powder-2 tsp(according to spice level)
· Garam masala-1/2 tsp
· Salt- to taste
· Coriander-1/2 cup
· Green chilli-2
· Salt-to taste.
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion till they become translucent.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste and toss it for 2 minutes.
3. Then add the chopped capsicum and fry till they become soft.
4. Then add salt, red chilli powder,grated paneer, garam masala,coriander,green chillies and fry them for 5 minutes.
5. Take a bread slice and Keep the stuffing and cover it with another bread.
6. Repeat the same for other slices and keep them in sandwich maker.
7. Paneer sandwich is ready
Tip: You can also make green coriander chutney and spread it on one bread before stuffing with paneer mixture.