PEAS-PANEER TIKKI SANDWICH
· Bread-8 slices
· Potatoes Boiled and mashed
· Peas Boiled and little mashed
· Onion-1/2(finely chopped)
· Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
· Red chilli powder-2 tsp(according to spice level)
· Garam masala-1/2 tsp
· Salt- to taste
· Coriander-1/2 cup
· Green chilli-2
· Salt-to taste.
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion till they become translucent.
2. Take one big bowl Add potatoes followed by other spices except peas and paneer.
3. For Filling : Mix peas ,paneer and little salt.
4. Now take some mixture of potato keep in your hand fill with some peas filling round it and fry it on a pan same as tikki. See the picture J
5. Take 2 bread slices roast it from both the sides with butter and Keep the tikki and cover it with another bread.
6. Peas-Paneer Tikki sandwich is ready :)
Tip: You can also make green coriander chutney and spread it on one bread before stuffing.